Monday, March 25, 2013

RE:PROPOSAL

Hi,

 

Greetings for the day!

 

I Just want to confirm that did you get my last mail or not.

 

Haven't heard back from you, just wondering are you interested in our services?

 

Do let me know if you are interested, then I would be happy to send more past work details, current Projects, client’s testimonials, plan and strategy.

 

I’m looking forward to your views

 

Thanks & Regards,

Radhika


From: radhika.seomanager@gmail.com [mailto:radhika.seomanager@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 8:04 PM
To: adisakseo@gmail.com
Subject: PROPOSAL

 

Hi,

 

Hope you are doing well!

 

My name is Radhika, and I work as a Marketing Manager, an ISO 9001: 2000 & Google Certified IT Company with 360 IT professionals.

 

We are a SEO, Web Design & Development firm, with over 7 years of experience. We have been partnering with various digital agencies over U.S., UK, Australia, Canada & Europe.

 

We are offer following Services with affordable price:

 

(1) SEO (search engine optimization) with full plan & packages.

(2) PPC (Pay Per Click)

(3) SMO (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, MySpace Marketing etc)

(4) Website Designing & Web Development Services.

(5) Website Re-Designing (with Flash, PHP, Joomla & Drupal)

(6) Technical Content Writing services.

(7) Link Building Services.

 

Can I know in which Service are you interested in?

 

If you are interested, then I can send you our past work details, testimonials, affordable quotation with best offer.

 

I look forward to your positive mail.

 

Thanks & Regards

Radhika

(Marketing Manager)

 

Note: - Though this is not an automated email, we keep on sending out these emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services. To unsubscribe from future mails (i.e., to ensure that we do not contact you again for this matter), please send a blank mail, with “Please Remove” as the Subject.

 

No comments: