Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Donation

DONATION FOR CHARITY WORKS

I found your profile in a Charity directory with your contact information
attached to it.Taking into consideration your status and result oriented
profile I consider you a perfect choice to achieve a positive result in this
project.

I am Hon. Hilary M. Weston, the 26th Lieutenant Governor of Ontario Canada,
serving from 1997 to 2002. I am Diagnosed With Cancer for two years, with
medical report it shows I will not last long on earth. I am donating the sum
of $3.2 million United State Dollars to you for charity works in Your Country.
I want you to use it and help the underprivileged and widows since I cannot do
it myself due to my cancer problem, my doctors have revealed that I have few
time to leave. I hope you accept my kind gesture. I wait for your reply for
details.

For more information's please read this site link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilary_Weston

Hon. Hilary M. Weston.
hilary-weston@hotmail.fr

--------------------------------------
Please reply me via my personal E-mail.
(hilary-weston@hotmail.fr)

No comments: